Rhys Duch scored four goals and teammate Dan Hill had three, but it was not enough as the Buffalo Bandits defeated the Washington Stealth...
EVERETT — Rhys Duch scored four goals and teammate Dan Hill had three, but it was not enough as the Buffalo Bandits defeated the Washington Stealth 15-10 in a National Lacrosse League game Saturday night.
The Stealth scored the only two goals of the third quarter to pull to 7-6, but Buffalo dominated the final quarter, outscoring Washington 8-4.
Buffalo outshot the Stealth 52-43 for the game.
Washington fell to 8-7, and Buffalo improved to 6-9.
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Police question man in bizarre Bellevue hit-and-run incident
- 405 toll lanes may have been trigger for firing of WSDOT Secretary Lynn Peterson
Most Read Stories
The Stealth led by one goal on three different occasions in the first quarter, but the Bandits outscored Washington 4-1 in the second quarter.
Seattle was unable to catch up, getting as close as one goal on two occasions.
Mark Steenhuis had two goals and five assists for Washington.
The Stealth finishes the regular season Saturday with a home game against Philadelphia.