Rhys Duch scored four goals and teammate Dan Hill had three, but it was not enough as the Buffalo Bandits defeated the Washington Stealth...
EVERETT — Rhys Duch scored four goals and teammate Dan Hill had three, but it was not enough as the Buffalo Bandits defeated the Washington Stealth 15-10 in a National Lacrosse League game Saturday night.
The Stealth scored the only two goals of the third quarter to pull to 7-6, but Buffalo dominated the final quarter, outscoring Washington 8-4.
Buffalo outshot the Stealth 52-43 for the game.
Washington fell to 8-7, and Buffalo improved to 6-9.
- Neighbors at war over feeding of crows in Portage Bay
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Seattle tackles drug dealing, disorder in downtown core
- 'Glamping' comes to Moran State Park
Most Read Stories
The Stealth led by one goal on three different occasions in the first quarter, but the Bandits outscored Washington 4-1 in the second quarter.
Seattle was unable to catch up, getting as close as one goal on two occasions.
Mark Steenhuis had two goals and five assists for Washington.
The Stealth finishes the regular season Saturday with a home game against Philadelphia.