The junior guard scored a career-high 24 points Saturday in the Falcons' game against Chico State.
Seattle Pacific guard Suzanna Ohlsen was named the Great Northwest Athletic Conference’s women’s basketball Player of the Week after logging career highs for scoring and rebounding last week at the CCAA-GNAC Challenge in Chico, Calif.
Ohlsen pumped in a career-high 24 points Saturday night, with 21 of those during the second half as the Falcons fell short against host school Chico State, 89-77. In Friday’s 78-57 victory against Sonoma State, Ohlsen had career-highs of seven rebounds and five assists.
KeyArena will open earlier than usual for the Thursday night game between Seattle University and Washington. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m., 90 minutes before tipoff, a change from the usual period of 60 minutes. Fans are encouraged to come as early as possible.
- WWU cancels classes after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- Turkey shoots down Russian jet it says violated its airspace
- Seattle Seahawks Tuesday ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched? And more
- Like teammate Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks rookie Thomas Rawls craves contact
Most Read Stories
Eastern Washington cornerback T.J. Lee has joined four other Eagles on All-American lists this season, with Lee earning second-team honors from The Sports Network. Wide receiver Brandon Kaufman, kicker Jimmy Pavel, offensive tackle Will Post and defensive end Jerry Ceja have all earned All-American honors from various organizations this year.
From sports-information reports.