Two-time AMA Supercross champion Ryan Villopoto is one of the most dominating racers in motocross.
Villopoto, who grew up in Poulsbo, won the Supercross titles in 2011 and 2012 as well as the 2011 outdoor series title. He missed the 2012 outdoor season after injuring his left knee in a crash at CenturyLink Field.
He recently won five straight races and has eight victories on the 2013 Supercross season. He is the current championship leader in Supercross and is looking to become the fourth rider in history to win three consecutive titles.
Villopoto talked about his career in motocross, Saturday’s Supercross race at CenturyLink Field and much more April 18 on seattletimes.com.
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members