Mitch Levy has been a fixture on the local airwaves at Sports Radio 950 KJR for nearly 20 years.
His popular “Mitch in the Morning” show can be heard weekdays from 6 a.m-10 a.m.
On Aug. 4, he is hosting the Snoqualmie Showdown, a two-man, alternating-shot competition at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge, that will raise funds for local charities and serve as the countdown event to the 2014 Boeing Classic. Levy will partner with former UW football coach Rick Neuheisel and they’ll take on World Golf Hall of Famer Fred Couples and former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
Levy answered questions about the Seattle sports scene, the Snoqualmie Showdown and more in a live chat on July 28.
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings