Mike Gastineau spent 21 years at Sports Radio KJR, hosting more than 5,000 shows.
In December 2012, he decided to leave the station to explore other creative opportunities, including writing a book.
His non-fiction work entitled “Sounders FC: Authentic Masterpiece” went on sale last October.
In April, he launched “Seattle Soccer Talk”, a dedicated soccer show which airs weekly on Tuesday nights from 7-8 p.m. on KJR.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
- Six sickened by E. coli linked to local food truck
- Huskies’ colors for opener are purple, green
Most Read Stories
The “Gasman” answered questions about his new radio show, his Sounders book, the Seattle sports scene and more in a live chat on July 9.