Mike Gastineau spent 21 years at Sports Radio KJR, hosting more than 5,000 shows.
In December 2012, he decided to leave the station to explore other creative opportunities, including writing a book.
His non-fiction work entitled “Sounders FC: Authentic Masterpiece” went on sale last October.
In April, he launched “Seattle Soccer Talk”, a dedicated soccer show which airs weekly on Tuesday nights from 7-8 p.m. on KJR.
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
- Costco purchases land in southeast Redmond for long-delayed project
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
Most Read Stories
The “Gasman” answered questions about his new radio show, his Sounders book, the Seattle sports scene and more in a live chat on July 9.