Mike Gastineau was a fixture at Sports Radio KJR for 21 years, hosting more than 5,000 shows.
Last December he decided to step away from the microphone to explore other creative opportunities.
During his time at KJR, he also spearheaded a yearly auction, the “KJR Kares-a-thon,” which has raised more than $1.5 million in 17 years for Puget Sound charities.
The “Gas Man” answered questions about Seattle sports, his broadcasting days at KJR and more in a live chat Feb. 6 on seattletimes.com.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays