Mike Salk recently returned to 710 ESPN Seattle as the station’s program director and as an on-air host. He will also contribute to 710Sports.com.
In April, 2009, he helped launch 710 ESPN Seattle and co-hosted “Brock and Salk” with former UW and Seahawks quarterback Brock Huard for four years, before leaving for a hosting position at WEEI in Boston.
On Monday, he and Huard relaunched their popular show which now runs weekdays from 7 a.m.-10 a.m.
Salk answer questionsed about being back on the local airwaves, the Seattle sports scene and more in a live chat on July 17.
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery