Demetrious “Mighty Mouse” Johnson, a native of Parkland, Washington, is currently the UFC flyweight champion and is slated to defend his title against No. 1 contender John Moraga in the UFC on FOX event at KeyArena on July 27.
He began his MMA career in 2007 and has put together a 17-2-1 record. In September 2012, he won UFC’s first flyweight title by beating Joseph Benavidez in a split decision.
Johnson answered questions about his MMA career, his upcoming bout in Seattle and more in a live chat on May 16.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license