Demetrious “Mighty Mouse” Johnson, a native of Parkland, Washington, is currently the UFC flyweight champion and is slated to defend his title against No. 1 contender John Moraga in the UFC on FOX event at KeyArena on July 27.
He began his MMA career in 2007 and has put together a 17-2-1 record. In September 2012, he won UFC’s first flyweight title by beating Joseph Benavidez in a split decision.
Johnson answered questions about his MMA career, his upcoming bout in Seattle and more in a live chat on May 16.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- $3.7 million in 3 months: I-405 tolls rake in more than 3 times expected income