Demetrious “Mighty Mouse” Johnson, a native of Parkland, Washington, is currently the UFC flyweight champion and is slated to defend his title against No. 1 contender John Moraga in the UFC on FOX event at KeyArena on July 27.
He began his MMA career in 2007 and has put together a 17-2-1 record. In September 2012, he won UFC’s first flyweight title by beating Joseph Benavidez in a split decision.
Johnson answered questions about his MMA career, his upcoming bout in Seattle and more in a live chat on May 16.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’