Over the past four years, Ashley Wagner has become one of the top women’s figure skaters in the world.
In 2008 and 2010, she won bronze medals in the U.S. Figure Skating Championships and this past January she won the gold medal in ladies’ singles at the national championships in San Jose.
Wagner went on to claim gold at the 2012 Four Continents Championships in Colorado Springs in February and finished fourth at the world championships in March.
She will compete Oct. 19-21 at the 2012 Hilton HHonors Skate America event at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
Wagner talked about her skating career, Skate America and more in a live chat on Oct. 18.