Over the past four years, Ashley Wagner has become one of the top women’s figure skaters in the world.
In 2008 and 2010, she won bronze medals in the U.S. Figure Skating Championships and this past January she won the gold medal in ladies’ singles at the national championships in San Jose.
Wagner went on to claim gold at the 2012 Four Continents Championships in Colorado Springs in February and finished fourth at the world championships in March.
She will compete Oct. 19-21 at the 2012 Hilton HHonors Skate America event at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- India draws tech dreamers back home
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
Most Read Stories
Wagner talked about her skating career, Skate America and more in a live chat on Oct. 18.