Over the past four years, Ashley Wagner has become one of the top women’s figure skaters in the world.
In 2008 and 2010, she won bronze medals in the U.S. Figure Skating Championships and this past January she won the gold medal in ladies’ singles at the national championships in San Jose.
Wagner went on to claim gold at the 2012 Four Continents Championships in Colorado Springs in February and finished fourth at the world championships in March.
She will compete Oct. 19-21 at the 2012 Hilton HHonors Skate America event at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- 'Downton Abbey' star Brendan Coyle banned from driving
- Building with iconic Seattle P-I globe sold for $40M
Most Read Stories
Wagner talked about her skating career, Skate America and more in a live chat on Oct. 18.