Over the past four years, Ashley Wagner has become one of the top women’s figure skaters in the world.
In 2008 and 2010, she won bronze medals in the U.S. Figure Skating Championships and this past January she won the gold medal in ladies’ singles at the national championships in San Jose.
Wagner went on to claim gold at the 2012 Four Continents Championships in Colorado Springs in February and finished fourth at the world championships in March.
She will compete Oct. 19-21 at the 2012 Hilton HHonors Skate America event at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- Sister-in-law didn’t appreciate delivery support
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
- We’re now a city where gunfire is mere background noise
Most Read Stories
Wagner talked about her skating career, Skate America and more in a live chat on Oct. 18.