Over the past four years, Ashley Wagner has become one of the top women’s figure skaters in the world.
In 2008 and 2010, she won bronze medals in the U.S. Figure Skating Championships and this past January she won the gold medal in ladies’ singles at the national championships in San Jose.
Wagner went on to claim gold at the 2012 Four Continents Championships in Colorado Springs in February and finished fourth at the world championships in March.
She will compete Oct. 19-21 at the 2012 Hilton HHonors Skate America event at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- Oregon Zoo elephant Rama euthanized; loved to paint
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Orca baby boom continues with discovery of fourth calf
- Bertha's damaged cutter head emerges from pit
Most Read Stories
Wagner talked about her skating career, Skate America and more in a live chat on Oct. 18.