Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones is the newest contestant to join TV's "Dancing With the Stars. " Jones was the first contestant...
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones is the newest contestant to join TV’s “Dancing With the Stars.”
Jones was the first contestant announced Sunday night for the show’s new season. The announcement came during a commercial that aired during ABC’s telecast of the Academy Awards. The other new contestants will be announced Tuesday on “Good Morning America.” The show premieres March 18.
Jones is known for his dance moves in the end zone after a touchdown.
Three other NFL players have won the competition: Emmitt Smith, Hines Ward and Donald Driver.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
Most Read Stories
Jones was one of the Ravens’ stars in their Super Bowl victory, scoring two touchdowns. He began his NFL career when he was drafted by the Houston Texans in 2009. He was signed by the Ravens last year.
The Associated Press