DOVER, Del. – Kyle Busch won the Buckle Up 200, a NASCAR Nationwide Series race, on Saturday at Dover International Speedway.
Busch, who has a record 66 victories in NASCAR’s second-tier series, beat Trevor Bayne by 1.005 seconds.
Joey Logano, who was seeking his fifth straight Dover Nationwide victory, settled for third place
Derrike Cope of Spanaway was 24th of 40.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
Most Read Stories
• Will Power won the first of two weekend IndyCar Series races at the Detroit Grand Prix, beating runner-up Graham Rahal on a bumpy circuit on Belle Isle.
• Police say three people were killed and six injured at the Jim Clark Rally in Scotland after two cars collided with spectators in separate accidents. The rally was stopped after the second incident.