DOVER, Del. – Kyle Busch won the Buckle Up 200, a NASCAR Nationwide Series race, on Saturday at Dover International Speedway.
Busch, who has a record 66 victories in NASCAR’s second-tier series, beat Trevor Bayne by 1.005 seconds.
Joey Logano, who was seeking his fifth straight Dover Nationwide victory, settled for third place
Derrike Cope of Spanaway was 24th of 40.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Pro Football Focus breaks down the final five Seahawks' draft picks
Most Read Stories
• Will Power won the first of two weekend IndyCar Series races at the Detroit Grand Prix, beating runner-up Graham Rahal on a bumpy circuit on Belle Isle.
• Police say three people were killed and six injured at the Jim Clark Rally in Scotland after two cars collided with spectators in separate accidents. The rally was stopped after the second incident.