DOVER, Del. – Kyle Busch won the Buckle Up 200, a NASCAR Nationwide Series race, on Saturday at Dover International Speedway.
Busch, who has a record 66 victories in NASCAR’s second-tier series, beat Trevor Bayne by 1.005 seconds.
Joey Logano, who was seeking his fifth straight Dover Nationwide victory, settled for third place
Derrike Cope of Spanaway was 24th of 40.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
Most Read Stories
• Will Power won the first of two weekend IndyCar Series races at the Detroit Grand Prix, beating runner-up Graham Rahal on a bumpy circuit on Belle Isle.
• Police say three people were killed and six injured at the Jim Clark Rally in Scotland after two cars collided with spectators in separate accidents. The rally was stopped after the second incident.