DOVER, Del. – Kyle Busch won the Buckle Up 200, a NASCAR Nationwide Series race, on Saturday at Dover International Speedway.
Busch, who has a record 66 victories in NASCAR’s second-tier series, beat Trevor Bayne by 1.005 seconds.
Joey Logano, who was seeking his fifth straight Dover Nationwide victory, settled for third place
Derrike Cope of Spanaway was 24th of 40.
- Death of Evergreen senior, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
Most Read Stories
• Will Power won the first of two weekend IndyCar Series races at the Detroit Grand Prix, beating runner-up Graham Rahal on a bumpy circuit on Belle Isle.
• Police say three people were killed and six injured at the Jim Clark Rally in Scotland after two cars collided with spectators in separate accidents. The rally was stopped after the second incident.