Green Lake Crew from Seattle won its round of 16 race in the Thames Challenge Cup for club eights at the Henley Royal Regatta in Henley, England, on Thursday.
Green Lake Crew defeated Lady Rohesia Club of England and advanced to face Griffen B.C. of England on Friday.
Washington’s men’s crews will compete in the Ladies’ Challenge Cup starting Fridayand the Grand Challenge Cup starting on Saturday.
The Associated Press
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- Black Friday protesters decry materialism, racism, violence
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- Holiday and Independence Bowls are potential destinations for UW and WSU