The 2-year-olds are in the spotlight Sunday on the final day of the season at Auburn’s Emerald Downs.
The $65,000 Gottstein Futurity, the signature race of the meet in the 2-year-old division, drew a field of 10 going 11
Noosito, winner of the Dennis Dodge Handicap earlier this month and a full brother to Emerald great Noosa Beach, is the 2-1 morning-line favorite.
Del Rio Harbor, a two-time stakes winner at the meet, is the 5-2 second choice.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Legislature OKs new budget with rare tuition cuts and pay raises for teachers
- WSP: Brush fires along I-5 near Marysville were likely arson
Most Read Stories
In the $50,000 Cahill Road Stakes, Chu and You looks to start her career 5 for 5 while taking on the boys in a field of six at 6 furlongs.
She has won her first four races by a combined 20 lengths.
The Gottstein Futurity is the 10th of 11 races.