The 2-year-olds are in the spotlight Sunday on the final day of the season at Auburn’s Emerald Downs.
The $65,000 Gottstein Futurity, the signature race of the meet in the 2-year-old division, drew a field of 10 going 11
Noosito, winner of the Dennis Dodge Handicap earlier this month and a full brother to Emerald great Noosa Beach, is the 2-1 morning-line favorite.
Del Rio Harbor, a two-time stakes winner at the meet, is the 5-2 second choice.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
Most Read Stories
In the $50,000 Cahill Road Stakes, Chu and You looks to start her career 5 for 5 while taking on the boys in a field of six at 6 furlongs.
She has won her first four races by a combined 20 lengths.
The Gottstein Futurity is the 10th of 11 races.