Their first fight was a seminal moment in UFC history, even if it only lasted 64 seconds. Junior Dos Santos and Cain Velasquez figure their...
Their first fight was a seminal moment in UFC history, even if it only lasted 64 seconds.
Junior Dos Santos and Cain Velasquez figure their rematch Saturday night will be longer, more taxing and more decisive in determining mixed martial arts’ best heavyweight.
Dos Santos defends the title belt he took from Velasquez 13 months ago when they meet in the main event of UFC 155 in Las Vegas.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
• Funeral services for Frank L. Gaunt, one of the most successful Thoroughbred owners in Emerald Downs history, will be held at 1 p.m. Jan. 5 at Powers Funeral Home in Puyallup.
Compiled from The Associated Press and other sources.