Their first fight was a seminal moment in UFC history, even if it only lasted 64 seconds. Junior Dos Santos and Cain Velasquez figure their...
Their first fight was a seminal moment in UFC history, even if it only lasted 64 seconds.
Junior Dos Santos and Cain Velasquez figure their rematch Saturday night will be longer, more taxing and more decisive in determining mixed martial arts’ best heavyweight.
Dos Santos defends the title belt he took from Velasquez 13 months ago when they meet in the main event of UFC 155 in Las Vegas.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
Most Read Stories
• Funeral services for Frank L. Gaunt, one of the most successful Thoroughbred owners in Emerald Downs history, will be held at 1 p.m. Jan. 5 at Powers Funeral Home in Puyallup.
Compiled from The Associated Press and other sources.