Their first fight was a seminal moment in UFC history, even if it only lasted 64 seconds. Junior Dos Santos and Cain Velasquez figure their...
Their first fight was a seminal moment in UFC history, even if it only lasted 64 seconds.
Junior Dos Santos and Cain Velasquez figure their rematch Saturday night will be longer, more taxing and more decisive in determining mixed martial arts’ best heavyweight.
Dos Santos defends the title belt he took from Velasquez 13 months ago when they meet in the main event of UFC 155 in Las Vegas.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars
Most Read Stories
• Funeral services for Frank L. Gaunt, one of the most successful Thoroughbred owners in Emerald Downs history, will be held at 1 p.m. Jan. 5 at Powers Funeral Home in Puyallup.
Compiled from The Associated Press and other sources.