Their first fight was a seminal moment in UFC history, even if it only lasted 64 seconds. Junior Dos Santos and Cain Velasquez figure their...
Their first fight was a seminal moment in UFC history, even if it only lasted 64 seconds.
Junior Dos Santos and Cain Velasquez figure their rematch Saturday night will be longer, more taxing and more decisive in determining mixed martial arts’ best heavyweight.
Dos Santos defends the title belt he took from Velasquez 13 months ago when they meet in the main event of UFC 155 in Las Vegas.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
Most Read Stories
• Funeral services for Frank L. Gaunt, one of the most successful Thoroughbred owners in Emerald Downs history, will be held at 1 p.m. Jan. 5 at Powers Funeral Home in Puyallup.
Compiled from The Associated Press and other sources.