Their first fight was a seminal moment in UFC history, even if it only lasted 64 seconds. Junior Dos Santos and Cain Velasquez figure their...
Their first fight was a seminal moment in UFC history, even if it only lasted 64 seconds.
Junior Dos Santos and Cain Velasquez figure their rematch Saturday night will be longer, more taxing and more decisive in determining mixed martial arts’ best heavyweight.
Dos Santos defends the title belt he took from Velasquez 13 months ago when they meet in the main event of UFC 155 in Las Vegas.
- One killed, four injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse Monday
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
Most Read Stories
• Funeral services for Frank L. Gaunt, one of the most successful Thoroughbred owners in Emerald Downs history, will be held at 1 p.m. Jan. 5 at Powers Funeral Home in Puyallup.
Compiled from The Associated Press and other sources.