Larry Stone joined The Seattle Times in 1996 to cover the Seahawks, and was the national baseball writer from 1997-2013. In August, he became a sports columnist for the newspaper.
A graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, Stone covered major-league baseball from 1986 until this summer . He has worked for the Yakima Herald-Republic, Bellevue Journal-American, Santa Rosa Press-Democrat and San Francisco Examiner in addition to the Seattle Times.
Larry answered questions about the Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders, Husky athletics and more in a live chat on Wednesday.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs