Larry Stone joined The Seattle Times in 1996 to cover the Seahawks, and was the national baseball writer from 1997-2013. In August, he became a sports columnist for the newspaper.
A graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, Stone covered major-league baseball from 1986 until this summer . He has worked for the Yakima Herald-Republic, Bellevue Journal-American, Santa Rosa Press-Democrat and San Francisco Examiner in addition to the Seattle Times.
Larry answered questions about the Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders, Husky athletics and more in a live chat on Wednesday.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Seahawks’ third exhibition game may be a dress rehearsal, but it does have significance