Larry Stone joined The Seattle Times in 1996 to cover the Seahawks, and was the national baseball writer from 1997-2013. In August, he became a sports columnist for the newspaper.
A graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, Stone covered major-league baseball from 1986 until this summer . He has worked for the Yakima Herald-Republic, Bellevue Journal-American, Santa Rosa Press-Democrat and San Francisco Examiner in addition to the Seattle Times.
Larry answered questions about the Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders, Husky athletics and more in a live chat on Wednesday.
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Seattle sets heat record for July 4
- For escapee, prison now will mean 23 hours a day in a cell
- Sound Transit planning heats up for light-rail expansion and public vote