Larry Stone joined The Seattle Times in 1996 to cover the Seahawks, and was the national baseball writer from 1997-2013. In August, he became a sports columnist for the newspaper.
A graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, Stone covered major-league baseball from 1986 until this summer . He has worked for the Yakima Herald-Republic, Bellevue Journal-American, Santa Rosa Press-Democrat and San Francisco Examiner in addition to the Seattle Times.
Larry answered questions about the Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders, Husky athletics and more in a live chat on Wednesday.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Couple missing 2 weeks in California drank rain, ate oranges
- Five Seahawks players to watch during OTAs