Larry Stone joined The Seattle Times in 1996 to cover the Seahawks, and was the national baseball writer from 1997-2013. In August, he became a sports columnist for the newspaper.
A graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, Stone covered major-league baseball from 1986 until this summer . He has worked for the Yakima Herald-Republic, Bellevue Journal-American, Santa Rosa Press-Democrat and San Francisco Examiner in addition to the Seattle Times.
Larry answered questions about the Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders, Husky athletics and more in a live chat on Wednesday.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space