Zahir Raheem is a veteran boxer who is making a ring comeback at the age of 36.
After a stellar amateur career, which was highlighted by making the 1996 U.S. Olympic team, he turned pro in Nov. 1996 and has compiled a 33-3 record with 20 knockouts.
On Saturday, he’ll be fighting for the third time this year at the Emerald Queen Casino in Tacoma, where he will face Tim Coleman in the main event at Battle at the Boat 93.
Raheem answered questions about his boxing career, his fight this weekend and more in a live chat on Oct. 30.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license