Zahir Raheem is a veteran boxer who is making a ring comeback at the age of 36.
After a stellar amateur career, which was highlighted by making the 1996 U.S. Olympic team, he turned pro in Nov. 1996 and has compiled a 33-3 record with 20 knockouts.
On Saturday, he’ll be fighting for the third time this year at the Emerald Queen Casino in Tacoma, where he will face Tim Coleman in the main event at Battle at the Boat 93.
Raheem answered questions about his boxing career, his fight this weekend and more in a live chat on Oct. 30.
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Thursday morning musings: Mel Kiper says Seattle pick "very difficult to predict right now''
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Google plans new HQ, and a city fears being overrun