Zahir Raheem is a veteran boxer who is making a ring comeback at the age of 36.
After a stellar amateur career, which was highlighted by making the 1996 U.S. Olympic team, he turned pro in Nov. 1996 and has compiled a 33-3 record with 20 knockouts.
On Saturday, he’ll be fighting for the third time this year at the Emerald Queen Casino in Tacoma, where he will face Tim Coleman in the main event at Battle at the Boat 93.
Raheem answered questions about his boxing career, his fight this weekend and more in a live chat on Oct. 30.
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick Frank Clark
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- UW's Micah Hatchie signs with Pittsburgh Steelers as undrafted free agent