Zahir Raheem is a veteran boxer who is making a ring comeback at the age of 36.
After a stellar amateur career, which was highlighted by making the 1996 U.S. Olympic team, he turned pro in Nov. 1996 and has compiled a 33-3 record with 20 knockouts.
On Saturday, he’ll be fighting for the third time this year at the Emerald Queen Casino in Tacoma, where he will face Tim Coleman in the main event at Battle at the Boat 93.
Raheem answered questions about his boxing career, his fight this weekend and more in a live chat on Oct. 30.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
- Co-pilot deliberately slams plane in Alps; families ask why