Mike Gastineau spent 21 years at Sports Radio KJR, hosting more than 5,000 shows.
Last December, he decided to leave the station to explore other creative opportunities, including writing a book.
His non-fiction work entitled “Sounders FC: Authentic Masterpiece” went on sale in mid-October.
The “Gas Man” answered questions about his new book, the Seattle sports scene and much more in a live chat on Wednesday afternoon on seattletimes.com.
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Sound Transit planning heats up for light-rail expansion and public vote