Mike Gastineau spent 21 years at Sports Radio KJR, hosting more than 5,000 shows.
Last December, he decided to leave the station to explore other creative opportunities, including writing a book.
His non-fiction work entitled “Sounders FC: Authentic Masterpiece” went on sale in mid-October.
The “Gas Man” answered questions about his new book, the Seattle sports scene and much more in a live chat on Wednesday afternoon on seattletimes.com.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's