Mike Gastineau spent 21 years at Sports Radio KJR, hosting more than 5,000 shows.
Last December, he decided to leave the station to explore other creative opportunities, including writing a book.
His non-fiction work entitled “Sounders FC: Authentic Masterpiece” went on sale in mid-October.
The “Gas Man” answered questions about his new book, the Seattle sports scene and much more in a live chat on Wednesday afternoon on seattletimes.com.
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- India draws tech dreamers back home
- Holiday and Independence Bowls are potential destinations for UW and WSU