Mike Gastineau spent 21 years at Sports Radio KJR, hosting more than 5,000 shows.
Last December, he decided to leave the station to explore other creative opportunities, including writing a book.
His non-fiction work entitled “Sounders FC: Authentic Masterpiece” went on sale in mid-October.
The “Gas Man” answered questions about his new book, the Seattle sports scene and much more in a live chat on Wednesday afternoon on seattletimes.com.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation