Mike Gastineau spent 21 years at Sports Radio KJR, hosting more than 5,000 shows.
Last December, he decided to leave the station to explore other creative opportunities, including writing a book.
His non-fiction work entitled “Sounders FC: Authentic Masterpiece” went on sale in mid-October.
The “Gas Man” answered questions about his new book, the Seattle sports scene and much more in a live chat on Wednesday afternoon on seattletimes.com.
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- No time to eat in Silicon Valley, so techies chug their protein