Game time: 7:30 p.m., Martin Stadium.
TV: Pac-12 Networks.
Coach: Paul Petrino (0-3 in first year with Idaho).
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
Most Read Stories
Last game: Lost to Northern Illinois, 45-35.
The series: The two haven’t played since 2007, the last year of a 10-year stretch when they met every year. The Cougars lead overall, 70-17-3, although Idaho won in both 1999 and 2000.
The early line: The Cougars are favored by 30½ points.
Key players: Quarterback Chad Chalich is a redshirt freshman from Coeur d’Alene who threw for 236 yards and ran for 50 in the competitive defeat against NIU. Wide receiver Dezmon Epps has 22 catches. LB Marc Millan has a team-leading 24 tackles and two sacks.
Idaho’s key to success: The Vandals have had a 60-40 run-pass approach, so keeping control of the ball against the Cougars’ pass offense will be pivotal.