Game time: 7:30 p.m., Martin Stadium.
TV: Pac-12 Networks.
Coach: Paul Petrino (0-3 in first year with Idaho).
- Seahawks made mistake by drafting Frank Clark
- Seahawks gamble with both of their picks
- Blues legend B.B. King in hospice at his home in Las Vegas
- Peaceful rallies give way to May Day clash, injuries on Capitol Hill
- Rain-soaked Seattle has nation's highest water bills
Most Read Stories
Last game: Lost to Northern Illinois, 45-35.
The series: The two haven’t played since 2007, the last year of a 10-year stretch when they met every year. The Cougars lead overall, 70-17-3, although Idaho won in both 1999 and 2000.
The early line: The Cougars are favored by 30½ points.
Key players: Quarterback Chad Chalich is a redshirt freshman from Coeur d’Alene who threw for 236 yards and ran for 50 in the competitive defeat against NIU. Wide receiver Dezmon Epps has 22 catches. LB Marc Millan has a team-leading 24 tackles and two sacks.
Idaho’s key to success: The Vandals have had a 60-40 run-pass approach, so keeping control of the ball against the Cougars’ pass offense will be pivotal.