Game time: 7:30 p.m., Martin Stadium.
TV: Pac-12 Networks.
Coach: Paul Petrino (0-3 in first year with Idaho).
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
Most Read Stories
Last game: Lost to Northern Illinois, 45-35.
The series: The two haven’t played since 2007, the last year of a 10-year stretch when they met every year. The Cougars lead overall, 70-17-3, although Idaho won in both 1999 and 2000.
The early line: The Cougars are favored by 30½ points.
Key players: Quarterback Chad Chalich is a redshirt freshman from Coeur d’Alene who threw for 236 yards and ran for 50 in the competitive defeat against NIU. Wide receiver Dezmon Epps has 22 catches. LB Marc Millan has a team-leading 24 tackles and two sacks.
Idaho’s key to success: The Vandals have had a 60-40 run-pass approach, so keeping control of the ball against the Cougars’ pass offense will be pivotal.