Notice, ‘no’ isn’t an option.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Fired reporter kills 2 former co-workers on live TV
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Hawaii sending wet weather this way that may stick around
Most Read Stories
Where would the Federal Way native take his Valentine(s)? I like to think it’d be one of my favorite spots growing up in the area: Pattison’s West. He used to train there, and there’s nothing more romantic than a couples skate in a roller rink along Pacific Highway.
Photo used in illustration: Getty images.