Notice, ‘no’ isn’t an option.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
Most Read Stories
Where would the Federal Way native take his Valentine(s)? I like to think it’d be one of my favorite spots growing up in the area: Pattison’s West. He used to train there, and there’s nothing more romantic than a couples skate in a roller rink along Pacific Highway.
Photo used in illustration: Getty images.