Notice, ‘no’ isn’t an option.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- Breaking down the Seahawks' reported undrafted free agents
Most Read Stories
Where would the Federal Way native take his Valentine(s)? I like to think it’d be one of my favorite spots growing up in the area: Pattison’s West. He used to train there, and there’s nothing more romantic than a couples skate in a roller rink along Pacific Highway.
Photo used in illustration: Getty images.