Notice, ‘no’ isn’t an option.
- Amazon.com just tip of Seattle boom
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Nelson Cruz drives in five, including winning run
- Aaron Hernandez: A $40 million murderer
Most Read Stories
Where would the Federal Way native take his Valentine(s)? I like to think it’d be one of my favorite spots growing up in the area: Pattison’s West. He used to train there, and there’s nothing more romantic than a couples skate in a roller rink along Pacific Highway.
Photo used in illustration: Getty images.