Notice, ‘no’ isn’t an option.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars
Most Read Stories
Where would the Federal Way native take his Valentine(s)? I like to think it’d be one of my favorite spots growing up in the area: Pattison’s West. He used to train there, and there’s nothing more romantic than a couples skate in a roller rink along Pacific Highway.
Photo used in illustration: Getty images.