Why? Because we heard the Dutch Olympic Committee hosts “some of the liveliest parties” during the Games.
The video above captures the pale-lager-influenced party, but here’s a quick summary of what you need to know about the Holland House, including which low-cost, high-impact souvenir you can buy inside:
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Reports: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch out four weeks, surgery set
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?