Why? Because we heard the Dutch Olympic Committee hosts “some of the liveliest parties” during the Games.
The video above captures the pale-lager-influenced party, but here’s a quick summary of what you need to know about the Holland House, including which low-cost, high-impact souvenir you can buy inside:
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Boy Scouts OK gay leaders; Mormon church may quit