Why? Because we heard the Dutch Olympic Committee hosts “some of the liveliest parties” during the Games.
The video above captures the pale-lager-influenced party, but here’s a quick summary of what you need to know about the Holland House, including which low-cost, high-impact souvenir you can buy inside:
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified