Why? Because we heard the Dutch Olympic Committee hosts “some of the liveliest parties” during the Games.
The video above captures the pale-lager-influenced party, but here’s a quick summary of what you need to know about the Holland House, including which low-cost, high-impact souvenir you can buy inside:
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Slain Burien teen was ‘all about her education,’ aunt says