Why? Because we heard the Dutch Olympic Committee hosts “some of the liveliest parties” during the Games.
The video above captures the pale-lager-influenced party, but here’s a quick summary of what you need to know about the Holland House, including which low-cost, high-impact souvenir you can buy inside:
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation