Hundreds of people came out to watch California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger as he carried the Olympic torch early this morning in Vancouver's Stanley Park.
More from The Vancouver Sun.
Photos by Mike Siegel / The Seattle Times
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's