Maybe it’s because it’s a nod to a Pacific Northwest mystery, or maybe it’s his earmuffs and reported dreams of becoming a goalie, but I feel compelled to buy a Quatchi souvenir.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Legislature OKs new budget with rare tuition cuts and pay raises for teachers
- WSP: Brush fires along I-5 near Marysville were likely arson
Most Read Stories
While all are worthy keepsakes, an etsy.com seller wins my vote for best Quatchi gear: