Maybe it’s because it’s a nod to a Pacific Northwest mystery, or maybe it’s his earmuffs and reported dreams of becoming a goalie, but I feel compelled to buy a Quatchi souvenir.
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- Ditching Dreamliners: United buys older, cheaper planes
- Seahawks' toughness is not for everyone
Most Read Stories
While all are worthy keepsakes, an etsy.com seller wins my vote for best Quatchi gear: