Maybe it’s because it’s a nod to a Pacific Northwest mystery, or maybe it’s his earmuffs and reported dreams of becoming a goalie, but I feel compelled to buy a Quatchi souvenir.
- As USS Ranger departs, Navy's cost dilemma takes off
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative
- A disturbing trend of drowning out opposition in King County
Most Read Stories
While all are worthy keepsakes, an etsy.com seller wins my vote for best Quatchi gear: