Maybe it’s because it’s a nod to a Pacific Northwest mystery, or maybe it’s his earmuffs and reported dreams of becoming a goalie, but I feel compelled to buy a Quatchi souvenir.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
Most Read Stories
While all are worthy keepsakes, an etsy.com seller wins my vote for best Quatchi gear: