Maybe it’s because it’s a nod to a Pacific Northwest mystery, or maybe it’s his earmuffs and reported dreams of becoming a goalie, but I feel compelled to buy a Quatchi souvenir.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
Most Read Stories
While all are worthy keepsakes, an etsy.com seller wins my vote for best Quatchi gear: