Photo of the Closing Ceremonies by Mike Siegel / The Seattle Times
The Seattle Times sent 15 staff members to cover the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, and they worked for 17 days to capture various angles in their blogs, videos, photos, columns and tweets.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing city
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city