Photo of the Closing Ceremonies by Mike Siegel / The Seattle Times
The Seattle Times sent 15 staff members to cover the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, and they worked for 17 days to capture various angles in their blogs, videos, photos, columns and tweets.
Here are some of our favorites:
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Seahawks’ third exhibition game may be a dress rehearsal, but it does have significance