Photo of the Closing Ceremonies by Mike Siegel / The Seattle Times
The Seattle Times sent 15 staff members to cover the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, and they worked for 17 days to capture various angles in their blogs, videos, photos, columns and tweets.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson