Kim Yu-Na of South Korea, above, won the gold medal tonight. Photo by John Lok / The Seattle Times; Click the image to open gallery
Women’s free skate — one of the most-popular spectator events of the Winter Olympics — is tonight, and we’re reporting live from Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver.
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- India draws tech dreamers back home
- Holiday and Independence Bowls are potential destinations for UW and WSU