Sonics forward Chris Wilcox, who has sat out the past four games because of a dislocated right little finger, will miss the remainder of...
Sonics forward Chris Wilcox, who has sat out the past four games because of a dislocated right little finger, will miss the remainder of the season.
“After gathering all of the necessary information, the decision has been made to rest the injury and allow forthe properrecuperation and rehabilitation to avoid further damage,” Sonics general manager Sam Presti said. “We are disappointed that we will be without Chris the remainder of the season but look forward to having him back healthy next year.”
Wilcox originally suffered the injury in the first quarter of the game at Phoenix on Jan. 3.
He aggravated the injury in the first half against Phoenix on March 19.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- All’s still not smooth for Uber after its bumpy ride to Sea-Tac Airport
Most Read Stories
Wilcox appeared in 62 games this season and averaged 13.4 points and 7.0 rebounds in 28.0 minutes.