MEMPHIS, Tenn. – Manu Ginobili scored on a driving layup with 1.8 seconds left in overtime to lift the San Antonio Spurs to a 110-108 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday night.
Mike Conley had an opportunity to win the game, but his three-point attempt from 25 feet fell short.
Tim Duncan led the Spurs with 24 points.
Conley scored 30 points, one off his career high, for the Grizzlies.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
Most Read Stories
Memphis trailed by 16 with five minutes left in regulation, and used a 23-7 run to extend the game.
Earlier in the day, the Grizzlies picked up guard Courtney Lee and a 2016 second-round draft pick from Boston as part of a three-team trade.
Memphis traded guard Jerryd Bayless to the Celtics, who also got forward Ryan Gomes from Oklahoma City. The Thunder got conditional second-round draft picks for 2014 and 2017.
Boston waived Gomes.
Warriors win 10th in a row
MILWAUKEE – David Lee collected 22 points and 18 rebounds to lead Golden State past Milwaukee 101-80, its 10th victory in a row.
Lee was 10 of 12 from the field for the Warriors, who have their longest winning streak since their NBA-title season in 1974-75. Stephen Curry and ex-Washington State standout Klay Thompson added 15 points each.
• DeMarcus Cousins had 35 points and 13 rebounds, Rudy Gay scored 32 points and ex-Washington Huskies guard Isaiah Thomas added 22 to lead host Sacramento to a 123-119 victory over Portland.
Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard scored 26 of his 41 points in the final quarter.
• Gordon Hayward scored a career-high 37 points, including Utah’s final 17, as the host Jazz beat Oklahoma City 112-101 despite 48 points by the Thunder’s Kevin Durant.
• LeBron James scored 32 points as Miami beat visiting New Orleans 107-88.
• Roy Hibbert scored 22 points to help league-leading Indiana beat Atlantic Division-leading Toronto 86-79.
• Dirk Nowitzki had 27 points and Dallas beat the Los Angeles Lakers 110-97 to snap its home losing streak at four.