MEMPHIS, Tenn. – Manu Ginobili scored on a driving layup with 1.8 seconds left in overtime to lift the San Antonio Spurs to a 110-108 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday night.
Mike Conley had an opportunity to win the game, but his three-point attempt from 25 feet fell short.
Tim Duncan led the Spurs with 24 points.
Conley scored 30 points, one off his career high, for the Grizzlies.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- McMenamins Anderson School opens Thursday in Bothell
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
Most Read Stories
Memphis trailed by 16 with five minutes left in regulation, and used a 23-7 run to extend the game.
Earlier in the day, the Grizzlies picked up guard Courtney Lee and a 2016 second-round draft pick from Boston as part of a three-team trade.
Memphis traded guard Jerryd Bayless to the Celtics, who also got forward Ryan Gomes from Oklahoma City. The Thunder got conditional second-round draft picks for 2014 and 2017.
Boston waived Gomes.
Warriors win 10th in a row
MILWAUKEE – David Lee collected 22 points and 18 rebounds to lead Golden State past Milwaukee 101-80, its 10th victory in a row.
Lee was 10 of 12 from the field for the Warriors, who have their longest winning streak since their NBA-title season in 1974-75. Stephen Curry and ex-Washington State standout Klay Thompson added 15 points each.
• DeMarcus Cousins had 35 points and 13 rebounds, Rudy Gay scored 32 points and ex-Washington Huskies guard Isaiah Thomas added 22 to lead host Sacramento to a 123-119 victory over Portland.
Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard scored 26 of his 41 points in the final quarter.
• Gordon Hayward scored a career-high 37 points, including Utah’s final 17, as the host Jazz beat Oklahoma City 112-101 despite 48 points by the Thunder’s Kevin Durant.
• LeBron James scored 32 points as Miami beat visiting New Orleans 107-88.
• Roy Hibbert scored 22 points to help league-leading Indiana beat Atlantic Division-leading Toronto 86-79.
• Dirk Nowitzki had 27 points and Dallas beat the Los Angeles Lakers 110-97 to snap its home losing streak at four.