Isaiah Thomas was a standout guard at the University of Washington for three seasons and was recently selected in the second round of the 2011 NBA draft by the Sacramento Kings.
The Tacoma native finished his Husky career ranked sixth on the all-time scoring list (1,721 points), third in assists (415), eighth in steals (122) and third in three-point field goals (164).
He also was the fourth UW player to earn all-conference honors three times, joining Chris Welp, Eldridge Recasner and Jon Brockman on the exclusive list.
He’ll be one of four ex-UW players who will participate Saturday in the H206 Charity Basketball Classic 3:30 p.m. at KeyArena.
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Seattle’s Super Bowl: Not football, but pho
- Teens charged in Jungle shooting grew up amid tumult, drug deals
- Mom’s drug deal brought sons to Jungle, police say
- Shortage of homes for sale pushes prices upward, buyers outward
Most Read Stories
Thomas talked about his UW career, his thoughts on playing in the NBA and much more in a live chat July 20 on seattletimes.com.