INDIANAPOLIS – Klay Thompson made a 12-foot turnaround jumper with 0.6 seconds left, and Golden State beat league-leading Indiana 98-96 on Tuesday.
Thompson, a former Washington State standout, scored 16 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter. The Warriors have won five of their last six.
David West scored 27 points for the Pacers, who had won their previous five.
Rockets beat Heat
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
Most Read Stories
HOUSTON – Dwight Howard had 22 points and 16 rebounds and the Houston Rockets held LeBron James in check in a 106-103 victory over Miami that ended the Heat’s winning streak at eight games.
One night after James scored a career-best 61 points in a victory over Charlotte, he finished with 22.
• Kevin Durant scored 42 points as Western Conference-leading Oklahoma City routed visiting Philadelphia 125-92. The 76ers have lost 15 in a row.