Kevin Calabro was a fixture on Seattle airwaves for 20 years as the play-by-play announcer for the Seattle SuperSonics.
When the Sonics relocated to Oklahoma City in 2008, he decided not to remain with the team.
Calabro hosted an afternoon radio talk show on 710 ESPN for a few years before returning to play-by-play work full time in 2013.
Earlier this month, he signed a three-year deal with ESPN Radio to serve as its lead NBA play-by-play announcer. He will continue to call college basketball and football games on TV for the Pac-12 Networks.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
Most Read Stories
Calabro answered questions about his broadcasting career, his thoughts on the NBA returning to Seattle and more.