Kevin Calabro was a fixture on Seattle airwaves for 20 years as the play-by-play announcer for the Seattle SuperSonics.
When the Sonics relocated to Oklahoma City in 2008, he decided not to remain with the team.
Calabro hosted an afternoon radio talk show on 710 ESPN for a few years before returning to play-by-play work full time in 2013.
Earlier this month, he signed a three-year deal with ESPN Radio to serve as its lead NBA play-by-play announcer. He will continue to call college basketball and football games on TV for the Pac-12 Networks.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect
Most Read Stories
Calabro answered questions about his broadcasting career, his thoughts on the NBA returning to Seattle and more.