Kevin Calabro was a fixture on Seattle airwaves for 20 years as the play-by-play announcer for the Seattle SuperSonics.
When the Sonics relocated to Oklahoma City in 2008, he decided not to remain with the team.
Calabro hosted an afternoon radio talk show on 710 ESPN for a few years before returning to play-by-play work full time in 2013.
Earlier this month, he signed a three-year deal with ESPN Radio to serve as its lead NBA play-by-play announcer. He will continue to call college basketball and football games on TV for the Pac-12 Networks.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory
Most Read Stories
Calabro answered questions about his broadcasting career, his thoughts on the NBA returning to Seattle and more.