Kevin Calabro was a fixture on Seattle airwaves for 20 years as the play-by-play announcer for the Seattle SuperSonics.
When the Sonics relocated to Oklahoma City in 2008, he decided not to remain with the team.
Calabro hosted an afternoon radio talk show on 710 ESPN for a few years before returning to play-by-play work full time in 2013.
Earlier this month, he signed a three-year deal with ESPN Radio to serve as its lead NBA play-by-play announcer. He will continue to call college basketball and football games on TV for the Pac-12 Networks.
- One killed, four injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse Monday
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
Most Read Stories
Calabro answered questions about his broadcasting career, his thoughts on the NBA returning to Seattle and more.