Arizona guard Jerryd Bayless headlines a list of 15 players scheduled to work out for the team this week. Bayless, 6 feet 3, is thought...
Arizona guard Jerryd Bayless headlines a list of 15 players scheduled to work out for the team this week.
Bayless, 6 feet 3, is thought to be the player the Sonics will select with the fourth pick in the June 26 draft. Seattle also selects 24th overall and has four second-round picks.
Bayless, 19, averaged 19.7 points, 4.0 assists, 2.7 rebounds and 3.0 turnovers this past season as a freshman at Arizona.
The Sonics will also bring in Indiana guard Eric Gordon, a candidate for the No. 4 pick.
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick Frank Clark
- Prosecutor: Seahawks' draft pick is not a batterer
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
Most Read Stories
The list of players scheduled to work out this week include: South Florida 6-9 center Kentrell Gransberry, California 6-11 center Devon Hardin, BYU 6-11 F/C Trent Plaisted, Florida 6-10 center Marreese Speights, UCLA 6-9 center Lorenzo Mata-Real, Arkansas 7-0 center Steven Hill, Kansas 6-9 forward Darrell Arthur, Rhode Island 6-8 forward Will Daniels, Oklahoma State 6-9 G/F Marcus Dove, Maryland 6-9 forward James Gist, Indiana 6-9 forward D.J. White, Alabama 6-9 forward Richard Hendrix and 6-9 forward Luc Louves of France.
On Sunday, the Sonics received visits from Stanford 7-0 center Brook Lopez, Boston College 6-11 center Tyrelle Blair, Kansas 6-11 center Sasha Kaun, Louisville 6-11 center David Padgett and 7-foot center Vladimir Golubovic of Serbia.