MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Ty Kelly homered in the 12th inning as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Memphis Redbirds 3-2 in a Pacific Coast League game Monday night.
The Rainiers (26-37) tied the game with two late runs. In the seventh inning, Logan Morrison’s single scored Abraham Almonte.
Jabari Blash doubled home Nick Franklin in the eighth inning to make it 2-2.
Memphis got a solo home run from Greg Garcia in the first inning and another from Thomas Pham in the second inning.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
Most Read Stories
Taijuan Walker pitched the first five innings for Tacoma, allowing two runs on four hits.
Tim Cooney pitched six scoreless innings for the Redbirds (31-33), allowing five hits.
From Internet reports.