MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Ty Kelly homered in the 12th inning as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Memphis Redbirds 3-2 in a Pacific Coast League game Monday night.
The Rainiers (26-37) tied the game with two late runs. In the seventh inning, Logan Morrison’s single scored Abraham Almonte.
Jabari Blash doubled home Nick Franklin in the eighth inning to make it 2-2.
Memphis got a solo home run from Greg Garcia in the first inning and another from Thomas Pham in the second inning.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Russell Wilson talks baseball, contract and other stuff on Jimmy Kimmel
Most Read Stories
Taijuan Walker pitched the first five innings for Tacoma, allowing two runs on four hits.
Tim Cooney pitched six scoreless innings for the Redbirds (31-33), allowing five hits.
From Internet reports.