TUCSON, Ariz. — Brandon Allen’s grand slam in the first inning got Tucson off to a fast start in an 11-5 victory over Tacoma on Tuesday night.
Rainiers starter Andrew Carraway (6-3) allowed nine runs on 11 hits in 32
Abraham Almonte hit a two-run double for Tacoma.
From Internet reports
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars