TUCSON, Ariz. — Brandon Allen’s grand slam in the first inning got Tucson off to a fast start in an 11-5 victory over Tacoma on Tuesday night.
Rainiers starter Andrew Carraway (6-3) allowed nine runs on 11 hits in 32
Abraham Almonte hit a two-run double for Tacoma.
From Internet reports
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Hope Solo’s domestic-violence charges revived
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India