TUCSON, Ariz. — Brandon Allen’s grand slam in the first inning got Tucson off to a fast start in an 11-5 victory over Tacoma on Tuesday night.
Rainiers starter Andrew Carraway (6-3) allowed nine runs on 11 hits in 32
Abraham Almonte hit a two-run double for Tacoma.
From Internet reports
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows