TUCSON, Ariz. — Brandon Allen’s grand slam in the first inning got Tucson off to a fast start in an 11-5 victory over Tacoma on Tuesday night.
Rainiers starter Andrew Carraway (6-3) allowed nine runs on 11 hits in 32
Abraham Almonte hit a two-run double for Tacoma.
From Internet reports
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.