TUCSON, Ariz. — Brandon Allen’s grand slam in the first inning got Tucson off to a fast start in an 11-5 victory over Tacoma on Tuesday night.
Rainiers starter Andrew Carraway (6-3) allowed nine runs on 11 hits in 32
Abraham Almonte hit a two-run double for Tacoma.
From Internet reports
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- Building with iconic Seattle P-I globe sold for $40M