TACOMA — The Tucson Padres erupted for six runs in the sixth inning Tuesday, erasing a four-run deficit en route to an 8-4 win over the Tacoma Rainiers in PCL play at Cheney Stadium.
Dean Anna’s two-run double snapped a 4-4 tie.
Nate Tenbrink hit a two-run HR for Tacoma (57-47).
Everett 3, Tri-City 2
- WWU cancels classes as social-media hate speech is investigated
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
- Seahawks as much as 5.5-point favorite over Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
First baseman Justin Seager — younger brother of Mariners third baseman Kyle Seager — homered, doubled and drove in two runs for the AquaSox, who won the Northwest League game in the bottom of the ninth when Jack Reinheimer drew a bases-loaded walk.
From team reports.