TACOMA — The Tucson Padres erupted for six runs in the sixth inning Tuesday, erasing a four-run deficit en route to an 8-4 win over the Tacoma Rainiers in PCL play at Cheney Stadium.
Dean Anna’s two-run double snapped a 4-4 tie.
Nate Tenbrink hit a two-run HR for Tacoma (57-47).
Everett 3, Tri-City 2
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- All’s still not smooth for Uber after its bumpy ride to Sea-Tac Airport
Most Read Stories
First baseman Justin Seager — younger brother of Mariners third baseman Kyle Seager — homered, doubled and drove in two runs for the AquaSox, who won the Northwest League game in the bottom of the ninth when Jack Reinheimer drew a bases-loaded walk.
From team reports.