TACOMA — The Tucson Padres erupted for six runs in the sixth inning Tuesday, erasing a four-run deficit en route to an 8-4 win over the Tacoma Rainiers in PCL play at Cheney Stadium.
Dean Anna’s two-run double snapped a 4-4 tie.
Nate Tenbrink hit a two-run HR for Tacoma (57-47).
Everett 3, Tri-City 2
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
First baseman Justin Seager — younger brother of Mariners third baseman Kyle Seager — homered, doubled and drove in two runs for the AquaSox, who won the Northwest League game in the bottom of the ninth when Jack Reinheimer drew a bases-loaded walk.
From team reports.