TACOMA — Humberto Quintero drove in the winning run with a single with two outs in the bottom of the 11th inning as Tacoma (34-41) scored a 4-3 Pacific Coast League victory over Oklahoma City on Saturday.
In the 11th, Ji-Man Choi and Xavier Nady had singles before Quintero’s game-winner. Quintero put Tacoma in a 3-3 tie with the RedHawks (42-35) with a two-run homer in the seventh. Michael Saunders had a solo homer for Tacoma while Justin Smoak was among those with two hits.
At Salem-Keizer 3, Everett 2
Two AquaSox fielding errors allowed the Volcanoes to score two unearned runs in the ninth inning.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars