FRESNO, Calif. — The Tacoma Rainiers scored twice in the top of the ninth inning to rally for a 7-6 win over the Fresno Grizzlies in a Pacific Coast League game on Sunday.
Fresno’s Guillermo Quiroz, a former Mariners catcher, hit a two-run double with two outs in the bottom of the eighth inning that gave the Grizzlies a 6-5 lead.
Everett 11, Tri-City 5
The AquaSox ended their nine-game home losing streak.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified