FRESNO, Calif. — The Tacoma Rainiers scored twice in the top of the ninth inning to rally for a 7-6 win over the Fresno Grizzlies in a Pacific Coast League game on Sunday.
Fresno’s Guillermo Quiroz, a former Mariners catcher, hit a two-run double with two outs in the bottom of the eighth inning that gave the Grizzlies a 6-5 lead.
Everett 11, Tri-City 5
The AquaSox ended their nine-game home losing streak.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin help UW Huskies rout WSU Cougars in Apple Cup
- With Luke Falk out, Peyton Bender will start at quarterback for WSU Cougars vs UW Huskies in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012