FRESNO, Calif. — The Tacoma Rainiers scored twice in the top of the ninth inning to rally for a 7-6 win over the Fresno Grizzlies in a Pacific Coast League game on Sunday.
Fresno’s Guillermo Quiroz, a former Mariners catcher, hit a two-run double with two outs in the bottom of the eighth inning that gave the Grizzlies a 6-5 lead.
Everett 11, Tri-City 5
The AquaSox ended their nine-game home losing streak.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area