FRESNO, Calif. — The Tacoma Rainiers scored twice in the top of the ninth inning to rally for a 7-6 win over the Fresno Grizzlies in a Pacific Coast League game on Sunday.
Fresno’s Guillermo Quiroz, a former Mariners catcher, hit a two-run double with two outs in the bottom of the eighth inning that gave the Grizzlies a 6-5 lead.
Everett 11, Tri-City 5
The AquaSox ended their nine-game home losing streak.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- From best picks to the puzzlers, reviewing the Seahawks’ draft selections