FRESNO, Calif. — The Tacoma Rainiers scored twice in the top of the ninth inning to rally for a 7-6 win over the Fresno Grizzlies in a Pacific Coast League game on Sunday.
Fresno’s Guillermo Quiroz, a former Mariners catcher, hit a two-run double with two outs in the bottom of the eighth inning that gave the Grizzlies a 6-5 lead.
Everett 11, Tri-City 5
The AquaSox ended their nine-game home losing streak.
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Pedestrian struck on I-5 dies
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle tops Pittsburgh Steelers, 39-30, in back-and-forth thriller