Tacoma scored two runs in the top of the ninth inning for a 9-7 victory over the Albuquerque Isotopes on Saturday night.
With one out in the ninth, Cole Gillespie doubled and went to third on a wild pitch by Jose Dominguez.
Gillespie then scored on a passed ball. Jesus Montero followed with double, scoring Ji-Man Choi.
Gillespie was 3 for 5 with a two-run homer and drove in three runs. James Jones was 3 for 4 with a triple.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery, could be back December
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
Most Read Stories
Nick Buss had a two-run homer for the Isotopes, who led 6-1 after five innings.