Tacoma scored two runs in the top of the ninth inning for a 9-7 victory over the Albuquerque Isotopes on Saturday night.
With one out in the ninth, Cole Gillespie doubled and went to third on a wild pitch by Jose Dominguez.
Gillespie then scored on a passed ball. Jesus Montero followed with double, scoring Ji-Man Choi.
Gillespie was 3 for 5 with a two-run homer and drove in three runs. James Jones was 3 for 4 with a triple.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
Most Read Stories
Nick Buss had a two-run homer for the Isotopes, who led 6-1 after five innings.