Tacoma scored two runs in the top of the ninth inning for a 9-7 victory over the Albuquerque Isotopes on Saturday night.
With one out in the ninth, Cole Gillespie doubled and went to third on a wild pitch by Jose Dominguez.
Gillespie then scored on a passed ball. Jesus Montero followed with double, scoring Ji-Man Choi.
Gillespie was 3 for 5 with a two-run homer and drove in three runs. James Jones was 3 for 4 with a triple.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- McMenamins Anderson School grand opening is Thursday
- Woman convicted of killing 2 in DUI crash accused of drinking again
Most Read Stories
Nick Buss had a two-run homer for the Isotopes, who led 6-1 after five innings.