Tacoma scored two runs in the top of the ninth inning for a 9-7 victory over the Albuquerque Isotopes on Saturday night.
With one out in the ninth, Cole Gillespie doubled and went to third on a wild pitch by Jose Dominguez.
Gillespie then scored on a passed ball. Jesus Montero followed with double, scoring Ji-Man Choi.
Gillespie was 3 for 5 with a two-run homer and drove in three runs. James Jones was 3 for 4 with a triple.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
Most Read Stories
Nick Buss had a two-run homer for the Isotopes, who led 6-1 after five innings.