Tacoma scored two runs in the top of the ninth inning for a 9-7 victory over the Albuquerque Isotopes on Saturday night.
With one out in the ninth, Cole Gillespie doubled and went to third on a wild pitch by Jose Dominguez.
Gillespie then scored on a passed ball. Jesus Montero followed with double, scoring Ji-Man Choi.
Gillespie was 3 for 5 with a two-run homer and drove in three runs. James Jones was 3 for 4 with a triple.
- One killed, four injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse Monday
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
Most Read Stories
Nick Buss had a two-run homer for the Isotopes, who led 6-1 after five innings.