Carlos Peguero and Ty Kelly hit two-run homers to help the Tacoma Rainiers snap the Salt Lake Bees’ nine-game home winning streak with a 7-5 win on Friday in a Pacific Coast League game.
Peguero’s homer in front of 12,135 at Spring Mobile Ballpark in Salt Lake City was part of a four-run third inning that gave Tacoma a 5-0 cushion. Kelly’s shot in the fourth made it 7-0.
Erasmo Ramirez earned the win, allowing seven hits and three runs over 51
3 innings as the Rainiers evened the series at 1-1.
Logan Bawcom earned his 15th save of the season.
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- Costco said to get sweet deal from credit-card companies
- Mariners lose fourth straight game
- On tour of UW station, Inslee backs $15 billion tax plan for more light rail
Most Read Stories
Volcanoes 4, Aquasox 1
Salem-Keizer scored all four runs off starter Thyago Vieira in the sixth to top Everett in a Northwest League game at Everett Memorial Stadium.