Carlos Peguero and Ty Kelly hit two-run homers to help the Tacoma Rainiers snap the Salt Lake Bees’ nine-game home winning streak with a 7-5 win on Friday in a Pacific Coast League game.
Peguero’s homer in front of 12,135 at Spring Mobile Ballpark in Salt Lake City was part of a four-run third inning that gave Tacoma a 5-0 cushion. Kelly’s shot in the fourth made it 7-0.
Erasmo Ramirez earned the win, allowing seven hits and three runs over 51
3 innings as the Rainiers evened the series at 1-1.
Logan Bawcom earned his 15th save of the season.
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
Most Read Stories
Volcanoes 4, Aquasox 1
Salem-Keizer scored all four runs off starter Thyago Vieira in the sixth to top Everett in a Northwest League game at Everett Memorial Stadium.