Tacoma bopped six doubles and scored all the runs it needed in the first inning of a 5-2 victory over host Albuquerque on Saturday night.
The Rainiers scored three runs in the first inning on three doubles and a walk.
Justin Smoak had two doubles for the Rainiers.
At Eugene 7, Everett 6
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Auston Bousfield provided the winning run with a homer in the eighth inning
Everett scored five in the fifth inning for a 6-3 lead.