Tacoma bopped six doubles and scored all the runs it needed in the first inning of a 5-2 victory over host Albuquerque on Saturday night.
The Rainiers scored three runs in the first inning on three doubles and a walk.
Justin Smoak had two doubles for the Rainiers.
At Eugene 7, Everett 6
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
Most Read Stories
Auston Bousfield provided the winning run with a homer in the eighth inning
Everett scored five in the fifth inning for a 6-3 lead.