Tacoma bopped six doubles and scored all the runs it needed in the first inning of a 5-2 victory over host Albuquerque on Saturday night.
The Rainiers scored three runs in the first inning on three doubles and a walk.
Justin Smoak had two doubles for the Rainiers.
At Eugene 7, Everett 6
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Walkoff magic! Leonys Martin’s dramatic homer in ninth lifts Mariners
Most Read Stories
Auston Bousfield provided the winning run with a homer in the eighth inning
Everett scored five in the fifth inning for a 6-3 lead.