Tacoma bopped six doubles and scored all the runs it needed in the first inning of a 5-2 victory over host Albuquerque on Saturday night.
The Rainiers scored three runs in the first inning on three doubles and a walk.
Justin Smoak had two doubles for the Rainiers.
At Eugene 7, Everett 6
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
Most Read Stories
Auston Bousfield provided the winning run with a homer in the eighth inning
Everett scored five in the fifth inning for a 6-3 lead.