Tacoma bopped six doubles and scored all the runs it needed in the first inning of a 5-2 victory over host Albuquerque on Saturday night.
The Rainiers scored three runs in the first inning on three doubles and a walk.
Justin Smoak had two doubles for the Rainiers.
At Eugene 7, Everett 6
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
Auston Bousfield provided the winning run with a homer in the eighth inning
Everett scored five in the fifth inning for a 6-3 lead.