EL PASO, Texas — Chris Taylor hit a tiebreaking two-run single in the 13th inning as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the El Paso Chihuahuas 15-12 Saturday night to salvage a Pacific Coast League doubleheader.
Xavier Avery hit two two-run homers for Tacoma.
In the first game, Jeff Francoeur hit a run-scoring, walkoff single in the ninth inning as El Paso won 7-6.
Spokane 5, at Everett 2
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- Hey, drivers, good luck penetrating the new Seattle
- Police kill student in German uniform
Most Read Stories
Austin Cousino and Wilton Martinez drove in the runs for the AquaSox (4-12).
From Web reports