EL PASO, Texas — Chris Taylor hit a tiebreaking two-run single in the 13th inning as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the El Paso Chihuahuas 15-12 Saturday night to salvage a Pacific Coast League doubleheader.
Xavier Avery hit two two-run homers for Tacoma.
In the first game, Jeff Francoeur hit a run-scoring, walkoff single in the ninth inning as El Paso won 7-6.
Spokane 5, at Everett 2
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Washington basketball great Christian Welp dies at 51
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Mumford & Sons, Foo Fighters, coming to big Walla Walla fest
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
Most Read Stories
Austin Cousino and Wilton Martinez drove in the runs for the AquaSox (4-12).
From Web reports