EL PASO, Texas — Chris Taylor hit a tiebreaking two-run single in the 13th inning as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the El Paso Chihuahuas 15-12 Saturday night to salvage a Pacific Coast League doubleheader.
Xavier Avery hit two two-run homers for Tacoma.
In the first game, Jeff Francoeur hit a run-scoring, walkoff single in the ninth inning as El Paso won 7-6.
Spokane 5, at Everett 2
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
Austin Cousino and Wilton Martinez drove in the runs for the AquaSox (4-12).
From Web reports