EL PASO, Texas — Chris Taylor hit a tiebreaking two-run single in the 13th inning as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the El Paso Chihuahuas 15-12 Saturday night to salvage a Pacific Coast League doubleheader.
Xavier Avery hit two two-run homers for Tacoma.
In the first game, Jeff Francoeur hit a run-scoring, walkoff single in the ninth inning as El Paso won 7-6.
Spokane 5, at Everett 2
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- It's time to let Carson Smith replace Fernando Rodney as closer
Most Read Stories
Austin Cousino and Wilton Martinez drove in the runs for the AquaSox (4-12).
From Web reports