EL PASO, Texas — Chris Taylor hit a tiebreaking two-run single in the 13th inning as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the El Paso Chihuahuas 15-12 Saturday night to salvage a Pacific Coast League doubleheader.
Xavier Avery hit two two-run homers for Tacoma.
In the first game, Jeff Francoeur hit a run-scoring, walkoff single in the ninth inning as El Paso won 7-6.
Spokane 5, at Everett 2
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- Costco said to get sweet deal from credit-card companies
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- On tour of UW station, Inslee backs $15 billion tax plan for more light rail
Most Read Stories
Austin Cousino and Wilton Martinez drove in the runs for the AquaSox (4-12).
From Web reports