TACOMA — Xavier Nady singled in the winning run with two outs in the bottom of the 10th inning as the Tacoma Rainiers earned a 9-8 victory over Oklahoma City on Monday night.
Michael Saunders was 4 for 5 and hit a three-run double in the eighth, then scored the tying run on Corey Hart’s triple.
Justin Smoak and Nick Franklin homered as the Rainiers pounded out 17 hits. The RedHawks had five homers.
At Salem-Keizer 7, Everett 1
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Walkoff magic! Leonys Martin’s dramatic homer in ninth lifts Mariners
Most Read Stories
Will Callaway was 4 for 4 with two doubles and drove in three runs for the Volcanoes.
Brett Thomas doubled in Everett’s run.